Winning a political election takes money. Whether you’re running for town council, statewide office, or anything in between, you’ll need money to hold events, print yard signs, and get your message out to the voters.
If you’re running for office, thinking of running for office, or helping someone with their campaign, I invite you to join us for our new class: How to Raise the Money You Need to Win Your Election.
This online class is the single best way to learn how to raise the money your campaign will need to win. It comes with 6 complete modules covering all aspects of political fundraising, including:
- How to find donors who want to contribute to your campaign
- The best ways to communicate with donors and prospects
- How to successfully ask anyone to donate to your campaign
- A simple strategy for raising money online
- And much, much more. Click here for a complete class syllabus
When you register, you’ll get immediate lifetime access to the class materials, plus two special bonus items (including a sample fundraising plan for your campaign). And, best of all, if you register now you can take advantage of a special early bird discount.
Don’t miss out. Registration closes on Friday. Click here for more information or to register now!