Local Victory offers a number of great resources to candidates, activists and operatives. Our goal is to help you win your campaign – to do that, we want to provide you with the best information and advice available.
Special Report: How to Get the Press to Cover Your Campaign
Have you downloaded your free copy of How to Get the Press to Cover Your Campaign yet? If not, head over and subscribe to the Local Victory Newsletter, our free weekly e-mail service, and when you do, you’ll be able to download this great 6 page special report, absolutely free. You’ll also receive new Local Victory articles and resources once per week, right in your e-mail inbox or RSS reader.
How to Get the Press to Cover Your Campaign includes detailed information on setting up your political campaign’s media operation, how to deal with the press, and how to get the press writing about and covering your candidate. Click here to get your free copy today.
Get short, timely tips on all aspects of running for office, including fundraising, grassroots, political communications and more, all for free, and all on Twitter. Check out @localvictory for your daily dose of how-to political information!
How to Win any Election
Our premium kit for anyone who wants to know how to win political campaigns. This guide provides everything you need to run and win. From developing your campaign plan to building your team… from fundraising to the grassroots, dealing with the press to building your internet presence, it’s all in this kit.
- How to Win any Election is a 178 page e-book detailing every strategy and tactic you will need to run a winning campaign.
- The Big Mo – How to Win Campaigns by Building Momentum is Local Victory’s advanced guide to building political momentum.
- Sample Campaign Plan – This kit includes a professionally written 49 page sample campaign plan that you can use to start your own plan.
- Fundraising Letters – Three sample fundraising letters are included with your kit.
- Sample Political Press Release – Professionally written, use this release to see how campaigns write clean and clear press releases designed to garner press coverage.
How to Win any Election is the best resource available today for campaigns, candidates, operatives, consultants, and anyone interested in running a winning campaign. Click here for more information or to get your copy today.
The Complete Guide to Getting Your Campaign Off the Ground
Our most popular publication ever, the Complete Guide to Getting Your Campaign Off the Ground provides all the information your campaign needs to get started, with detailed checklists and strategies for putting you on the path to victory.
This kit comes with three books and reports:
- The Complete Guide to Getting Your Campaign Off the Ground teaches you how to start your campaign, and walks you through the process of deciding whether — and how — to run. The Guide also includes a detailed start-up checklist for things like legal issues, campaign communications, fundraising and more!
- Winning Elections at the Grassroots is a phenomenal 75 page e-book that presents a detailed strategy guide to grassroots tactics – from going door to door to running an absentee ballot campaign, this book will walk you through the process.
- Raising Money from High Dollar Donors is an info-packed report on raising money from big contributors and setting up a winning campaign fundraising plan.
The Complete Guide to Getting Your Campaign Off the Ground is not available in any bookstore, and comes with Local Victory’s 100% No Questions Asked Guarantee. Click here to learn more or to get your copy today.
Other Resources: Friends of Local Victory
Halfway to Concord – Presenting political news, entertainment, and information for residents of Contra Costa County, California, and the East Bay. Produced by PR Pro Bill Gram-Reefer.
The Fundraising Authority – Tools and information for schools, churches, and other non-profits. Information on fundraising and development for charities of all sizes.
How to Win Elections in the United Kingdom – A guide to winning elections in the U.K., presented by George Forsyth.